Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cleared the SCWCD for the Java EE 5 !

I recently cleared the SCWCD (Sun Certified Web Component Developer for the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 5 certification) exam, an exam for
Sun Certified Programmers who are using the Java technology servlet and JavaServer Pages (JSP) application program interface (APIs) to develop web applications.

I have published my success story in the Java Ranch Forums
with my story. I've also made in the SCWCD Wall Of Frame!


For Those who are interested in pursuing this, here is some extra info:
http://ca.sun.com/training/catalog/courses/CX-310-083.xml

One must have the Java programmer certification first
- Emphasis is on memorization
– Names of classes, methods, and packages
– Names of JSP variables and associated classes
– Servlet life cycle
– Custom JSP tag libraries
– web.xml elements

No comments:

Post a Comment